1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I keep track of my TBR pile on GoodReads and by making a monthly TBR post.
2. Is your TR mostly print or e-book?
I’m really good about reading physical copies of books as soon as I get them/when I have the time to read them, so my TR usually has books on it that I only have in e-Book format (I can’t afford to buy every single book that I’m interested in reading- I usually read it in e-Book format first, and if I enjoy it, I go and purchase it).
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read?
Every month, I make a list of the books that I’d like to read, and I’m pretty good at sticking to it. I just refer back to the list of books and select one that I feel like reading at the time.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
Probably The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger- I just keep putting it off.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
If you’ve seen my BookOutlet Haul post, you’ll know that I got a few books. Out of all of them, I’m most excited to read Teen Angst? Naaah… by Ned Vizzini. It’s definitely the most recent book that I’ve added to my immediate TBR list.
6. A TBR on your list strictly because of its beautiful cover?
A good book cover is definitely appreciated, but I wouldn’t want to read a book just because I find the cover beautiful.
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
No book is really coming to mind. When I add a book to my TBR, I always plan on eventually getting to it- but if I had to choose a book, it’d probably be Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë. I just find that I’m not very interested in it.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited about?
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas, which will be the 4th book in the Throne of Glass series.
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you?
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs- I’ve just never gotten around to it.
10. A book on your TBR list that everyone recommends to you?
A ton of people have recommended me The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman, which is yet another book that I’ve been meaning to read for quite some time now.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath by Sylvia Plath. I adore her so, so much and want to read this collection of her journals so badly.
12. How many books are on your TBR shelf at Goodreads?
159 books. Don’t expect it to stay at this number for very long- it grows every week.